Looking to go tapeless? Retire your legacy system while maintaining all your archive data on tape.
Restoration Assurance Program (RAP) is a fully-managed service that maintains legacy catalog, providing on-demand restoration and optional tape vaulting with a monthly fee.
Watch the video above to see how the Restoration Assurance Program can help you.
We work with our clients to ensure that their data is accessible,
even if legacy environments are no longer available.
Changing or updating backup format
Moving to a cloud or disk-based backup solution
Consolidating or closing data centers
Mergers or acquisitions
The Restoration Assurance Program turns the retrieval of legacy data into a repeatable process:
How We Do It
Peace of mind starts with onboarding process
Customer Provides Catalogs
Customer provides all existing catalogs to TDS for on-boarding into the program.
TDS reviews and checks the catalogs provided to confirm integrity.
Following validation, TDS will maintain and manage information for all catalogs.
Ready For Requests
In the event there are limited or no catalogs available TDS can perform an optional catalog phase for all identified tapes missing catalog information.
What is RAP?
- A fully managed subscription-based service for the on-demand restoration and extraction of email and data files from tape
- Guaranteed restoration capability of managed media
- Fully managed Knowledge Base including backup catalogs/indexes/all targeting information available
- Fully defensible restoration process
- Service Level Agreement on restoration and delivery of requested data
- Dedicated project management
- Pre-established workflow for request process
- Documented reports and project history
- Complete chain of custody every step of the way
- Customer-first approach to creating a program you really need
- Leading subject matter expert in backup tape restoration across the globe
- Proprietary and native restoration tools to optimize restorations for timeliness and accuracy
- Processing capability around the world – manage your increasingly global data